Volkswagen Group parts personnel are essential team members within the retailer. The parts department plays a vital role in selling parts and accessories, as well as providing assistance to both the service and vehicle sales departments in helping them to work effectively.
40 hours per week (Monday to Friday - possible Saturday). Total hours per week: 40.00
2 years apprenticeship.
Duties may vary from employer to employer but will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages.
Subjects covered by our learning modules are:
- Health and Safety
- Handling and receiving stock, storing parts, workplace security
- Assembling orders, loading goods, delivering parts
- Stock control and parts interpretation
- Telephone skills
- Customer awareness and complaint handling
- Consumer law and processing payment transactions
- Motor vehicle knowledge
- Improving customer service
- Selling parts
- Commercial awareness
- Stock management
- Parts finance
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/07/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.