Our wonderful team of Volunteers are invaluable in helping us continue to grow and develop as a charity. Whilst we are not dependent on volunteers they do help us push our standards even higher, engage with more people and generally just be the best that we can be!
- It’s fun!
- It’s a chance to do something different
- You get to share your passion for wildlife and conservation
- You get to meet some amazing people
Interested in joining the team? Then here’s what to do:
- Read our Volunteer FAQs
- Check out our current opportunities and read the relevant role description
- Complete and return and expression of interest form
- Even if there isn’t an opportunity listed that seems quite right then fill in a form and our Volunteer Co-ordinator will get in touch and see how we can put your unique skills to use!
By e-mail: email@example.com
By post: Banham Zoo, Kenninghall Road, Banham, Norfolk, NR16 2HE
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old
- There is no regular public transport serving Banham
- We have a hands off policy with the majority of the species at the zoo
This job is located in Banham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Banham Zoo
Starting out with a only single groundskeeper and housing a collection of parrots and pheasants, the zoo's 50 acres of parkland is now home to more than 120 species - approximately 3,000 animals (including those from 5 critically endangered and 16 endangered s...