Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and to improve your confidence and self-esteem. It is something you can do in your spare time but you can also volunteer full-time after leaving school, provided you are also undertaking some part-time study or training.
So, why volunteer? You might choose to volunteer so that you can:
- Have fun and meet new people
- Try new things
- Follow your interests and test your career ideas
- learn new skills
- Build up your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Gain experience to put on your CV
- Get Involved in your community and make a difference!
For details of Volunteering opportunities and how to apply click here
About Help You Choose
Help You Choose is Norfolk’s career’s information, advice and opportunities website. The website holds details of courses available at 6th Forms and Colleges, apprenticeships and traineeships vacancies and information about other learning opportunities, open d...