A fantastic apprenticeship opportunity within the Volvo Cars Authorised Repairer Network, where you can learn and develop both new and your existing skills in an exciting and challenging role - best of all you'll earn while you learn!
Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm. Possibility of overtime on Saturdays. Total hours per week: 40.00.
40 months apprenticeship.
Candidate’s daily duties will involve:
- Remove & refit body panels e.g. wings, doors, bonnets, tailgates.
- Repairing & reshaping panels using body filler, panel hammers and other special tools.
- Welding on new panels.
- Mixing & applying primers & colour coats, using spray guns & equipment.
- Polishing painted panels using polishing machine.
- Remove & refit of mechanical parts e.g. wheels, suspension, steering, air conditioning, transmissions, engines.
- Remove & refit electrical components e.g. lights, security systems, instruments & entertainment systems, charging and starting systems, electrical fault finding.
- Remove & refit interior & exterior trims e.g. bumpers, spoilers, door trims, carpets.
- Researching and applying the necessary repair methodology to execute the correct repair.
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/08/2018
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.