This is a 12-month apprenticeship. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 2 or 3 Diploma in Business Administration. This is a great role for school leavers. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Who are we?
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board game retailer and we’re opening a new shop on the high-street. We sell thousands of top-quality board games across the UK and throughout Europe.
We’re a close-knit family company which provides an exciting, friendly and relaxing working environment for every member of the team. We’re continuing to expand at a fast-pace, with Zatu Games quickly becoming the go-to place for board games. There has never been a better time to be involved in the board game industry and this role is perfect to get your foot in the door.
What you’ll be doing:
Working within a fast-paced, friendly team, the successful candidate for this vacancy will be involved in:
- Various dispatch work
- Conducting stock takes, entering figures on excel and other systems and creating reports.
- Picking and Packing board games, making account packs and making up packing materials.
- Processing post, returned items, keeping postal spaces neat and tidy.
- Completing and filing customer paperwork on our systems and Processing returned products.
What we’re looking for:
Both a Business Admin & Warehouse Apprentice in either our Bowthorpe or Lenwade based warehouses. The successful candidate would ideally have the following qualities:
- A friendly and approachable person with good levels of written and verbal English.
- Someone with excellent attention to detail who is able work with high levels of accuracy.
- A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. An advanced understanding of excel would be beneficial but is not essential for the right candidate.
- A proactive individual who loves learning and is keen to help shape the future of our company.
- Ideally someone with 9 GCSEs grades A – C.
Perks of working at Zatu Games:
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can be at their best! We offer may perks along the way to help this:
- 50% off at Pizza Hut.
- Discounted Games, Toys and Teddy Beats from 100s of retailers.
- Regular bring your dog to work days.
- Aviva Pension Scheme.
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee.
- Annual pay reviews.
- A friendly, sociable and relaxing working environment
- Free eye tests
- Free massages
- Free refreshments
- Free £50 Zatu Games voucher
Salary & Working Hours:
The starting salary for this position is £4.00 per hour and is reviewed annually. You will work a 37.5-hour week. This consists of 7.5 hours per day with 30 minutes for lunch. Our offices are open in the evenings/weekends so you must be happy to work between these times. Many current full-time employees started with our company in apprentice roles. The opportunity of a full-time role may be available to the right candidate following the end of the apprenticeship.
Interested in our Business Administration Apprentice vacancy? Apply today and let us know why you’re right for this job.
SEND YOUR CV TO HR@ZATU.CO.UK
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/09/2019
£4 an hour
This job is located in Bowthorpe /Lenwade, Norfolk
About Zatu Games
Zatu Games is a young, up-and-coming online retailer ready to change the game when it comes to employment. Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!