Applications for this role are now closed.
Indeed Flex is hiring - Warehouse Operatives needed in Felixstowe - apply now!
Our client (Uniserve) is the UK's leading independent Logistics and Global Trade Management Provider. Driven by a relentless determination to deliver value to customers, Uniserve has become synonymous with quality, reliability and innovation.
As a Warehouse Worker, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a game-changing new distribution centre. If you can conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times, uphold all warehouse regulations, and can manage heavy lifting, check out what we have to offer below!
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Accurately completing picking routines and stock checks as required.
- Accurately and safely preparing products for delivery and check and
- Confirming loads as complete and to report any discrepancies.
- Using mechanical lifting equipment as required and trained for.
- Performing any other duties necessary when required by management
- Ensuring that reasonable care is taken at all times
- Wearing all PPE supplied by the company as suitable for the task, in the correct manner and as it was designed to be worn.
- Reporting all accidents, near misses and/or dangerous occurrences to a member of management
- Reporting a breach in all/any breach of the company’s Health and Safety procedures.
- Smartphone for accessing the Indeed Flex App
- Attend online Zoom interview
- Physical strength
- You will be provided Hi-vis and steel-toed protective boots
Salary: £9.99 - £10.98
*including Holiday Pay
Shift Options: Monday - Friday 8pm - 6pm | 1 hour break
*Occasional weekend shifts may be requested
*Temporary to permanent opportunities available
Learn more about our client and see the impressive site you'll be part of:
High wages paid weekly
£40 referral bonuses - tell your friends about us!
Work 10 shifts and get a £100 bonus!
Access to Social Media groups to meet other like-minded Flexers
Holiday pay, sick pay and pension
Does this sound like you? Curious to learn more? Apply online now and book your interview to start working immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Schedule: Day shift
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/10/2021
£9.99-£10.98 per hour
This job is located in Stowmarket, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...