Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Nov 2020
- Desirable: Minimum of Grade 4 in English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Essential: Numerate and IT literate
This role is to support all operational functions of the Business.
Day to day duties include:
- Process Goods In and Out using ERP system (full training given)
- Maintaining and electronically recording Stock Control within the Warehouse (paper back-up)
- Accurate and timely picking of components for Production, Engineering or other departments as required
- Accurate and timely picking and packing of components to be dispatched to customers
- Facilitate movement and storage of stocks including completed machines and sub-assemblies
- Entering orders onto our computer system
- Perform Inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keeping a clean, safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Communicate and cooperate with fellow workers and Supervisors
The day to day contact will be a Senior/experienced Warehouseperson.
The closing date for this job offer is on 02/11/2020
This job is located in Stowmarket, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
Timberwolf specialises in the manufacture of professional wood chippers and shredders. We have come a long way since our ﬁrst wood chipper was introduced over 30 years ago.