Looking for a new challenge? Love building websites then look no further….
At Red Dune Web Design, we pride ourselves on creating and delivering beautiful, dynamic websites for our customers at cost effective prices.
Based near Bungay in Suffolk with clients across East Anglia we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to join our growing team.
You will design bespoke websites for our clients and update them as the need arises.
Experience required for role:
- Ideally educated to GCSE level with preferably a minimum of 5 GCSEs which must include English, Maths and ICT
- Proven technical skills in programming
- Proven experience of website design in a client facing environment
- Ability to research current design trends and keep up to date with new software and hardware developments.
- The capability to work to very tight timelines
- Flexible attitude to working hours to ensure our customers’ requirements are met
- Confidence to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- A “can-do” attitude and approach to tasks
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- 37.5 hour week
- Excellent opportunities in career development as part of a small team
To apply please send a CV and covering letter with current salary details to email@example.com
No agencies or job boards please. Only potential employees need contact us please.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2018
This job is located in Ilketshall St Margaret, Bungay, Suffolk
About Red Dune Web Design
Red Dune Web Design specialises in web design and bespoke development. Red Dune was created in 2010 but we’ve been building websites since 2001 and over the years we’ve created quite a few websites.