This work experience opportunity will work closely with the site office team, operating from the immediate office environment.
The placement can expect to assist the team in various activities such as:
- General office duties including photocopying, faxing, emailing, answering phones, purchase ordering and distributing documents,
- Copying and note taking,
- Distributing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries,
- Keeping adequate stocks of materials,
- Organizing and booking meeting rooms and conference calls,
- performing ad-hoc and assisting colleagues with administrative tasks and any other duties as required by Management.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and basic IT and system skills (such as Microsoft Word and Excel). They will be able to work within a team and demonstrate good reading, writing and mathematical skills. They will be confident in asking questions, seeking and clarifying information and have an enthusiasm to learn new experiences and be supportive of and part of a hard working team.
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Project
The Gull Wing is an iconic and important bridge for Lowestoft, being delivered by Suffolk County Council and built by Farrans Construction. Opening in 2023, the bridge will be a much-needed third crossing over the towns Lake Lothing. The Gull Wing will reduce traffic congestion in the town, regenerate the area and attract new investment for the local economy.
We can offer either 1 or 2 week placements over the entire length of the Project, or happy to discuss other durations.
We are happy to discuss placements in any department, either within Farrans or our Supply Chain working on the project.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2023
This job is located in Lowestoft
About Farrans Construction
Farrans Construction is a leading figure within the UK construction market, operating across both civil engineering and building divisions.