Working for us
The musculoskeletal service is provided by Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists and their support staff working for AHP Suffolk. Our job roles include the following:
- Qualified physiotherapists, BSc or equivalent, registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and are usually members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Physiotherapists working as clinical specialists or extended scope practitioners.
- Trained technical instructors and physiotherapy assistants working under the supervision of a qualified staff member.
- Student physiotherapists delivering the service as part of their pre-registration training and working under the supervision of a qualified staff member.
- Qualified and experienced physiotherapists working as managers and team leaders.
- Administration staff and support services.
Thank you for showing an interest in joining Allied Health Professionals Suffolk. We are always on the lookout for qualified physiotherapists to work for us on a permanent or ‘as-and-when’ basis.
Use the button below for more information.
About Allied Health Professionals Suffolk
Our aim and purpose as a staff led social enterprise is to provide high quality accessible health care at the point of need to help people return to optimal health and stay healthy, we work in partnership with our staff, patients and commissioners to develop a...