An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Apprentice. During this placement the successful candidate will gain a Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician – Level 2/3 qualification while gaining valuable experience in a busy workshop.
Working week : Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30. Total hours per week: 40.00
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with service inspections/maintenance work as required in order that the vehicles are compliant with all Ministry of Transport regulations and in compliance with our ‘O’ Licence obligations.
- Ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner, to enable accurate and ‘up-to-date’ computer records are available at all times, with special regard to defects and servicing.
- Undertake all training as required in order to carry out work to meet the ever changing standards of legislation.
- Assist drivers, as and when necessary, to identify defects.
- Keep your Manager informed of any relevant information with regard to the state and safety of vehicles and equipment.
- Ensuring that job cards are completed to record parts used and time allocated to the relevant vehicle
- In order to reduce the risk of trips and slips in the workshop ensure that you work in an orderly manner and keep all work areas clean and tidy.
- Ensure that all tools are cleaned and returned to the appropriate place after use.
- Work in a safe manner and in compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Pay is dependent on experience.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral scheme
This is an ideal position for individuals who wish to progress and develop skills while working toward a qualification.
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728032
This job is located in Snetterton, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Foulger Transport Limited
Founded in 1935, Foulger Transport provides haulage and warehousing services to the UK and international markets. Since 1935 we at Foulger Transport have provided our customers with cost-effective, efficient warehousing with haulage throughout East Anglia, as...