Applications for 2019 are now open and close on 11 January 2019.
Explore how some of the world's best plant and microbial scientists work on their research and learn about all the ways in which the science of today is reality of tomorrow.
The 2019 Year 10 Science Camp week will take place between 8 - 12 July.
Find out how you too can become a scientist to investigate mysteries and change the world. For example, in 2014 our Year 10 Science Camp students helped identify a new plant species.
- Research historic herbal medicines in our historical archives
- Look for new medicines that have beneficial anti-inflammatory properties
- Learn about plant compounds and how to extract them
- Tour the laboratories across the Norwich Research Park
- An individual placement day in a laboratory
- A poster presentation of your work
On their experience of the 2017 camp a student said "I definitely recommend this amazing experience to the younger years at school. I've already shared a lot of my experience with close friends and family members, who all agreed that the week sounded great".
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/01/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About John Innes Centre
The John Innes Centre is an independent, international centre of excellence in plant science and microbiology. We receive funding from the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) for four research areas that directly address BBSRC st...