Have you got your exam results? Are you waiting for them? Do you know what your general options are?
In England, what you can do with.. and after you receive your results depends on your age among other things. The National Careers Service has some concise guides available to help you.
- At 16, you must stay in some type of education or training (until you are 18). There are many options available when you turn 16, so look at what option best suits you and your situation, strengths and interests. Check out the NCS guide to post 16 options here.
- At 18, there are a lot of options to choose from. What’s right for you will depend on your situation and the career or job you have in mind. Check out the NCS guide to post 18 options here.
- A-levels and GCSE results: Teacher estimates to be used for exam results in government u-turn (BBC News 17/08/2020)
Want some advice from closer to home?
Careers & Coffee (brought to you by the New Anglia LEP) has assembled some local experts to help you through results day and beyond.
- A-Level Results Day Special (Video)
- GCSE Results Day Special (Video) - (Livestreaming on the 20th August)
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.