Apprenticeship type: Level 3 & 4 Operational Apprenticeships
Salary: £12,594-£13,905 per annum
Start dates: August & September 2022
Love Apprenticeships, love learning, love every drop!
We’re looking for a splash of potential. Don’t worry if you don’t think you have it – we’re good at spotting it!
Anglian Water... we’re much more than water and poo! We’re a company with over 5,000 employees and providing water and water recycling services to over 6 million customers across the East of England.
We are looking for the next generation of passionate people who are ready to kickstart their career and fulfil their potential through a Level 3 Apprenticeship opportunity.
An apprenticeship with us is your chance to gain valuable work experience, achieve a fantastic qualification, all whilst getting paid for it! We’re looking for technicians, engineers, electricians, and lots more.
If you’re interested in a practical/hands on career that involves using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths daily, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- A nationally recognised apprenticeship from a 2 year or 4 year programme
- Valuable practical skills as well as guidance and support from the Anglian Water team
- A full-time job at the end of your apprenticeship
- Fully expensed accommodation close to the training centre
- Access tools, uniform, and PPE
- 23 days annual leave – rising with length of service (plus the option to buy & sell leave)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Personal private health care
What 2 year Apprenticeship opportunities are there in Norfolk?
- Treatment Apprentice covering Wymondham/Norwich area
- Water Recycling Network Apprentice covering Ely/Kings Lynn/Thetford area
- Water Recycling Network Apprentice covering Norwich/Lowestoft/Beccles area
- Network Technician Apprentice covering Kings Lynn/Wisbech area
- Network Technician Apprentice covering South Norwich/Norfolk area
- Water Technician (Restoration) Apprentice – covering South Norwich/Norfolk area
- Leakage Technician Apprentice covering Kings Lynn area
- Leakage Technician Apprentice covering Norwich, Wymondham & Diss area
What 4 year Apprenticeship opportunities are there in Norfolk?
- Mechanical & Electrical Apprentice covering Kings Lynn/Fakenham area
- Mechanical & Electrical Apprentice covering Lowestoft/Thetford area
- Mechanical & Electrical Apprentice covering Great Yarmouth area
- Asset Technician Apprentice covering Sheringham/Norwich area
What 5 year Apprenticeship opportunities are there in Norfolk ?
- Level 4 Process Commissioning Engineer Apprentice in Great Yarmouth/Norwich area (Please note to apply, to apply you will need 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/ 9-4 (or equivalent) in English, Maths and a mixture of two or more scientific subjects).
To find out what these opportunities involve visit https://anglianwatercareers.co.uk/early-careers/apprentices/ to find out more!
What do you need to be an Anglian Water Apprentice?
- Maths & English GCSE (grade A-C or 9-4) OR;
- Predicted Maths & English GCSE (grade A-C or 9-4) OR;
- Proof of enrolment onto Level 2 Maths & English Functional Skills
- An enthusiastic nature
- A willingness to learn
- A passion for hands on work
- A commitment to gaining your qualification through a combination of study based and on the job learning
- Team spirit
- An appreciation of compliance to Health & Safety
As well as the above, you’ll need a full UK driving license (or be working towards gaining one from your 17th Birthday), along with living within a 30 minute radius of the advertised area, or within the circumference of the area the Apprentice will cover.
Closing date: Sunday 13th February 2021
Assessment Centres: A decision will be made if our assessment centres are virtual or face to face based on the latest government guidance at the time. Here at Anglian we live by our values of Doing the Right Thing by keeping our customers and colleagues safe. If assessment centres are face to face Anglian Water can provide financial support with travel expenses.
The closing date for this job offer is on 13/02/2022
This job is located in Various locations
More Information and How to Apply
About Anglian Water
We’re in the business of ‘loving every drop’. That means making sure that 1.1 billion litres of clean and safe drinking water is delivered to homes and businesses, everyday using enough pipeline to wrap around the world three times! And the story doesn’t stop...