Supporting our accounts team primarily with the responsibility of the purchase ledger and other accounting duties as needed.
Duties will include:
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Preparing supplier statements for payment
- Matching and checking supplier invoices
- Data entry to Sage accounts
- Being the first point of contact for suppliers for all relevant queries
- Maintaining strong relationships with all suppliers and customers
- Supporting our accounts team in any other areas that maybe required
Experience is not necessary as full support and training will be offered but does require good attention to detail and the passion to learn.
Training to be provided by WS Training. Contact Sam on 01473 220220 for more information
The position offers great variety and an exciting opportunity to develop your skills.
The role will allow you to widen your knowledge by supporting our credit control and other project work.
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About WS training
WS Training offer a range of commercial training courses to organisations and individuals. From Human Resources, Health & Safety, Management Development, IT and Personal Development, there are over 120 courses on offer.