Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
As an Apprentice Administration Assistant at St Ed’s you will be an integral member of the administrational department ensuring the smooth running of this exciting and rapidly growing training charity.
This will be a challenging and exciting role; the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variation of duties throughout. Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
- Preparing leaflets, marketing and publicity materials as required
- Preparing and distributing of student forms/welcome packs
- Student registers and reporting (referring agencies)
- Overseeing a roll call (targeted at maintaining high levels of attendance within the centre)
- Preparation of student files, paper and electronic
- Administration and handling of keys and key log
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post/emails
- Filing/ Archiving
- Assist in organising fundraising events
- Reception and visitor administration
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested
This is a great opportunity to be part of a knowledgeable and highly experienced team who are well respected within this industry.
The closing date for this job offer is on 26/05/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About St Edmunds Society
St Edmunds Society has been around for over 52 years. St Eds is a collaborative vocational learning hub providing an alternative learning provision for young people entering Construction, Transport Maintenance, Catering & Hospitality, Horticulture, Hair & Beau...