Suffolk County Council have recently been awarded funds from the ESIF to run a project offering support services to increase the number and quality of apprenticeships within the county. To fulfil this exciting new project, we are looking for a motivated individual to work on fixed term contract for the duration of the apprenticeship.
You will be working within a team dedicated to fulfilling the ESF contract by supporting employers to create new opportunities and providing support to find the right candidate for the employer to create an apprenticeship. The role will involve:
- all general administrative tasks associated with the project
- record keeping and tracking of activities as supporting evidence for funding
- maintaining the enquiries mailbox generated from the website
- keeping the website up to date and generating social media activity on twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- working as part of a team and other internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who:
- has the ability to communicate well with a wide range of people at all levels, both written and verbally
- is able to work independently to complete tasks in a timely manner
- is willing to undertake training and be responsible for record keeping and management information systems
- demonstrates enthusiasm and is eager to learn.
This role will require the successful applicant to undertake a Business Administration Apprenticeship at level 3 and to also complete any functional skills in English and maths if required.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
For an informal discussion only please contact Michael Gray on (01473) 264053
Apprenticeships have changed, there is now no upper age limit on being an apprentice and we welcome applications from anyone who is interested in starting or further developing their career in this area.
The Job and Person Profile and Apprenticeship Recruitment Brochure contain a range of information that you will find useful in applying for this job so please ensure you read them. The position described is what you would be working towards while you complete your apprenticeship.
- Flexible working at Suffolk County Council
- Job and person profile
- Click here to ask us a question about our recruitment process
- Staff benefits
- Apprenticeship brochure
The closing date for this job offer is on 14/04/2020
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk County Council
Suffolk County Council is the administrative authority for the county of Suffolk in England. It is run by 75 elected county councillors, representing 63 divisions. The main offices are located in Ipswich, with supporting services located elsewhere across the....