About the employer
At Electrical Safety nothing matters more than the quality of their service and that is reflected in the performance of their electricians. They receive a considerable number of applications every month from electricians wanting to be a part of their strong, professional team.
All of their electricians are subject to on-going training and assessment that ensures that their electricians are kept fully updated on the current Wiring Regulations and any relevant changes within the industry.
Monday - Thursday: 09:00 - 16:30 and Friday: 09:00 - 13:00. Total hours per week: 32.00
Electrical safety Group Ltd are looking to recruit an Apprentice Customer Service Assistant to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, confident and enthusiastic individual with fantastic communication skills which offers potential career progression.
Duties will include:
- Telephone duties - making inbound/outbound calls and assisting customers, taking accurate messages and passing them to the relevant co-worker
- Participating in telemarketing/field marketing campaigns
- Promoting the company’s products and services over the telephone and/or email
- Answering customer enquiries
- Handling customer complaints
- Managing diary systems - scheduling and rescheduling of installations, updating clients of the changes and making amendments/inputting data into field-based staff members diaries
- Updating internal systems with relevant notes and information when required
- Filing, photocopying, scanning
- Using all Microsoft Office packages
- Email operations – sending confirmation emails to internal and external staff members as well as customers
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/10/2019
This job is located in North Walsham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.