About the employer
Country Kitchen Foods Norfolk (Ltd) are a family run business that prepare meals for tenants at 15 Housing with Care Schemes throughout Norfolk. Wherever possible we use fresh, locally sourced ingredients to prepare our dishes and strive to deliver a high standard of quality in every dish. At Country Kitchen Foods Norfolk, community is at the heart of what we do, all of our staff are from the local area and we are looking to grow our team and provide development opportunities for local Chef's at the beginning of their career.
Monday to Friday, shifts to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 32.50
Duties will include:
- Assisting the chef with preparation of vegetables as and when needed
- Assist chef with any duties required
- Prepare fresh food, such as Sandwiches, Salad Boxes, Salad Pots in a safe and hygiene manner for retail sale to the public
- Prepare and assist with service user late afternoon tea service
- Assist with preparation of sandwiches and soup for the tea service
- Prepare and lay breakfast buffet table
- Assistant with the lunch service to include plating of meals, delivering to tables, taking orders, clearing plates, washing up etc
- Clear down and sanitise work surfaces in line with our ‘Cook Safe’ Policies
- General washing up
- Serve customers in a café / restaurant environment
- Use our EPOS till system for sale of products
- Store safely and chill remaining dishes and products
- Restock products for daily sale
- Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
Alternative weekend work will be included in this position; therefore you must be flexible within the working environment and also reliable.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/10/2019
This job is located in Cromer, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.