About the employer
Ashton Roberts is an independent letting and estate agent, built on strong ethics, providing a personal professional service. With extensive local knowledge, we specialise in properties in West Norfolk.
Whether buying or selling, renting or letting, our prominent town centre office makes us well placed to get results. Our company has built up over the years from personal recommendation, due to our quality personal service.
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.30
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Mar 2021
- Good general standard of education (4 x GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C/4 or above including English and maths)
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum level 3 apprenticeship in Business Administration within the 18 month contract of employment
The successful applicant will work within both the sales and lettings departments of Ashton Roberts Agency, ensuring that they gain a great understanding of both areas of the business.
The apprenticeship will entail providing administrative assistance as instructed by existing members of staff.
We need an individual who is motivated, can demonstrate initiative and attention to detail and who is prepared to listen and learn. In return, we can offer you comprehensive training, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to be part of a team that values customer service.
Daily duties will include:
- Answering calls and emails from clients
- Liaising with contractors and raising worksheets
- Creating brochures and property details
- Maintaining window and online advertising
- Preparation of letters for posting
- Filing of notes and correspondence as directed
- Maintain record keeping requirements for your role
- Manage active boards
- Comply with all applicable legislations and regulations relevant to the role
- Perform other duties as assigned by members of staff
The closing date for this job offer is on 07/03/2021
This job is located in Downham Market
More Information and How to Apply
Poultec Training was established in 1997 by Edward Bales to offer work-based training and consultancy to the Poultry industry on a national scale. Poultec has subsequently grown and diversified into a wide range of training areas.