About the employer
Offers remote/on-site IT support and IT procurement services for a range of SMEs.
SUFFOLK NEW COLLEGE
Between 8:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2021
A minimum of 4 GCSEs including maths and English to grade 4/C or equivalent qualifications.
We are looking for someone to join our successful sales team, initially in an Internal Sales Support capacity. The individual will be mentored and trained to be able to achieve the following:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and logging customer enquiries
- Assisting Sales Account Managers in the preparation of customer quotations including researching products, contacting suppliers for pricing and stock availability, and creating product lines on our internal systems
- Generating purchase orders with suppliers. Tracking live purchase orders and ensuring suppliers deliver correctly
- Email marketing and updating company websites
- Learning the features and benefits of current and often competing technologies and gaining an understanding of the solutions we offer
The opportunity will be given to the successful candidate to be developed into Sales Account Manager.
The successful candidate must be able to show a keen appreciation for detail, be well organised, and comfortable working under tight deadlines. This is a diverse role which requires high levels of multi-tasking.
They must have a professional telephone manner and should have an outgoing and confident personality.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/03/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.