About the employer
Fram Farmers has over 50 years of experience and is the purchasing, grain marketing and administrative function of 1400 farming businesses across the UK.
We act as an extension to your farm office, with industry professionals purchasing and marketing your core agricultural inputs and outputs
Fram Farmers purchases more than £190 million of products and services annually on behalf of more than 1400 Members. Its members farm in excess of 350 000ha, purchase 110 000 tonnes of fertilizer, 45 million litres of fuel, 100 000 tonnes of livestock feed and £30m of agrochemicals. Operating with a very strong balance sheet gives suppliers added security and confidence in a volatile trading environment.
Cooperation has been around in many forms for many years, but even the largest individual farms are increasingly recognising the benefits of working together and streamlining their invoice processing. Our Members certainly know that by pooling their purchasing and marketing power they have much greater influence in the market. It is their commitment which gives Fram Farmers its strength.
37.5 hrs Mon to Fri. Start at 8:30am, finish at 5:00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical Support – provide technical advice and assistance to staff and members.
- Database Support – maintain and support core databases.
- System Support – help support back office systems and services.
Marketing / Communications
- Providing website support.
- Support external and internal communications including the use of emails, text, website notices, and telephone calls.
- Help post on social media and various media platforms.
- Support with events/shows administration.
- Assist with filming and photography.
- Assist with the organisation of digital artwork.
- Assist in creating marketing materials.
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/01/2019
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.