About the employer
Lifeline24 is a dedicated national personal alarm provider that provides a low-cost personal alarm service for anyone that is frail, elderly, or disabled living in the UK.
Our UK-based emergency response call centres have been awarded accreditation by the industry body, the Telecare Services Authority. The highly trained team provide a platinum service to all Lifeline24 customers, which has been assured by the accreditation from the TSA.
8.30 – 17.30 Monday – Friday 40 hours per week. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2020
GCSEs at grades A*-B/9-5 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Finance and Payroll Admin Apprentice to join our dedicated team. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a 3 Diploma in Business Administration. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
This role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Working mainly within the Accounts Team, helping to ensure that our databases and accounts systems are accurate and up-to-date
- Using your skills to assist with monthly payroll end to end duties
- Preparing reports and auditing data
- Paying attention to detail when working with tight deadlines
- Assisting with data input to our systems and spreadsheets
- Other adhoc business administration tasks as required
You may also be given opportunities to work in various departments
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/11/2020
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Nova Training
Nova was established as a Private Training Provider in September 1992 and celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2017. We are part of the recruitment agency Staff Select Ltd. Over the years Nova has operated a number of youth and adult training programmes and also...