About the employer
Rubix Personnel is a workforce solutions provider based in the United Kingdom, supplying skilled personnel to the Construction, Infrastructure and Offshore industries. Rubix Personnel have a core focus supplying White Collar Professionals and Skilled Trade to the UK Construction market, whilst maintaining an unrivalled brand within the Offshore industry, crewing seafarers on vessels and oil rigs worldwide to prestigious projects. We are keen to speak with driven, enthusiastic individuals who want to join an expanding business. You will be given all the tools required to progress your career whilst receiving a generous basic salary coupled with an unrivalled, uncapped commission structure. On top of this, high achievers will also be rewarded with weekends away, track days, shopping days – We offer genuine work/life balance.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
As a Business Administrator Apprentice, you're the vital link between the recruitment consultants and business operations.
The role is demanding, fast paced and involves:
- Inputting candidate and client information onto the CRM system
- Assist the Recruitment divisions with administrative duties
- Outstanding communication and organisation ability
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Utilising social media and job boards to increase company brand awareness
- Communicating with candidates and internal staff members when necessary by email and telephone
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Requesting candidate references and assisting with candidate compliance requirements
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/01/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.