TrueArk Healthcare is an Ipswich based healthcare agency who provide staff to residential homes in and around Ipswich. TrueArk is best described as a small office environment, where the office staff are involved in contacting new and current clients in order to create work.
TrueArk Healthcare is a dedicated provider specialising in delivering personalised and compassionate care directly to individuals within the comfort of their homes. They are looking for a Business Administrator Assistant apprentice to join their team.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Liaising with both regular clients and staff, both through telephone and email
- Taking enquiries from both potential clients and staff, and reporting those to your line manager
- General administrative duties, which include taking minutes during staff meetings
- Liaising with your line manager to support with the day-to-day running of the business
- Learning the processes in which how the business runs, and gaining an understanding of what is needed to best run the company
- Using Microsoft office software to edit and create templates to be used by those in the office
- Filing documents and folders for both staff and clients
- Assist with the purchasing and monitoring stocks of uniform, and stationery, including sorting orders of uniform on delivery On a day to day basis you will have a line manager to communicate with who can support you and help build your understanding of the business and organisation.
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) - Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
Training to be Provided
The learner will be studying the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard qualification.
Day release to West Suffolk College.
Functional skills will be studied if equivalent qualifications are not held.
Things to consider
Reward and recognition awards. Ongoing training and development and opportunities to progress in your role.
Future long-term role.
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/03/2024
£ 11700 per year
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.