Applications for this role are now closed.
We are delighted to announce an opportunity for a Claims Apprentice to join the team here at Yutree Insurance Ltd!
You will be involved in all aspects of the Claims function whilst developing the knowledge and skills required to progress towards the role of Claims Broker.
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will achieve an Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship and a Certificate in Insurance (CII) qualification.
Main duties include:
- To take notification of all new claims from clients and proactively manage these from start to finish.
- To keep electronic files up to date, in order and all work tasked and diarized accordingly in Acturis.
- To support the management of claims caseload as required.
- To provide a high level of customer service to all of Yutree’s personal, SME, corporate and wholesale clients at all times in writing, over the phone and face to face as appropriate.
- To support and maintain relationships with all of Yutree’s key clients, insurers, brokers, loss adjusters and claims companies to ensure that all claims issues can be addressed.
- To ensure any claims issues are reported to the Claims Manager as soon as they are identified.
- To liaise with other functions within the company e.g. Broking and Underwriting.
- To take on extra responsibilities from time to time as required by the business.
Please note that to be eligible for an Apprenticeship, you must:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have eligible residency status*
- Be 16 or over and not in full time education
*For most circumstances you will need to have ordinarily resided in the UK/EEA for three years prior to the beginning of the programme.
Yutree Insurance is a commercial insurance brokerage and underwriting agency. We offer highly personalised insurance advice and protection to our clients whilst also providing other brokers with access to our own, underwritten product range. We’ve built a strong team since we started our business in 2012 and know that people are our most valuable asset and are committed to developing and nurturing our employees. Our aim is to stand out as the highest quality example of a commercial insurance broker, underwriter and wholesale broker in the Anglia region. With nationwide reach, an ethical culture, Chartered status, a strong profile in the wider industry and a forward-thinking approach to the workplace, Yutree strives for the highest levels of quality in all that it does. Yutree prides itself on supporting its colleagues through education and personal development. It aims to give its team the confidence to grow to achieve their individual and business aspirations.
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/03/2024
This job is located in Newmarket, Suffolk, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Yutree Insurance
Yutree is a commercial insurance brokerage and underwriting agency. We offer highly personalised insurance advice and protection to our clients whilst also providing other brokers with access to our own, underwritten product range. Our clients are loc...