About the employer
Lifeline24 is a dedicated national personal alarm provider that provides a low-cost personal alarm service for anyone that is frail, elderly, or disabled living in the UK.
Our UK-based emergency response call centres have been awarded accreditation by the industry body, the Telecare Services Authority. The highly trained team provide a platinum service to all Lifeline24 customers, which has been assured by the accreditation from the TSA.
Monday – Friday 40 hours per week shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2020
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent). Minimum of grade C/4 in both English and maths
Lifeline24 are looking to expand their fantastic team with candidates who want to provide a great service to their customers, have a great work ethic, a drive to succeed and a want to learn. Lifeline24 has a great internal career progression and as an Apprentice you will have a fantastic opportunity to move up the career ladder over time based on performance.
This role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Helping the team with online chats, emails and contact form enquiries
- Taking inbound calls advising potential customers over the phone – helping them to understand our service and its benefits
- Processing customer orders over the phone
- Building initial relationships with new alarm users and helping to support our existing customers
- Answering email and web chat enquiries
- Making outbound calls to ensure that customer records are up to date
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/11/2020
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Nova Training
Nova was established as a Private Training Provider in September 1992 and celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2017. We are part of the recruitment agency Staff Select Ltd. Over the years Nova has operated a number of youth and adult training programmes and also...