It is desirable that the applicant has 5 GCSE's at Grade C/4 or above or equivalent (including English and Maths), although consideration will be given to someone who shows enthusiasm and interest in this type of work but does not meet the above level of grades.
It is essential that the applicant has good communication skills, takes pride in their work, as accuracy is very important, and has a genuine interest in this type of work ensuring that they show a willingness to learn and be part of a team.
It is essential that the applicant takes a pride in their appearance as they will be moving around the office meeting colleagues and clients.
Monday - Friday between 8.30am - 5.30pm with one hour unpaid lunch between 1pm - 2pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
The role is to assist the Administration Coordinator in supporting staff with their client admin requirements which on a daily basis could include:
- Scanning in incoming post & DX
- Printing letters and getting enclosures ready for sending out in the post
- Scanning, copying and printing other documents sent over to admin such as court bundles, leases, deeds etc.
- Banking cheques for Accounts
- Answering the switchboard
- Reception cover
- Stationery orders
- Booking Couriers
- Helping the Deeds department with scanning and other tasks
- Booking car parking spaces for clients
- Helping with the meeting rooms, possibly making teas/coffees, keeping them clean between clients and purchasing lunches
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2021
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds
More Information and How to Apply
About Greene & Greene
Greene & Greene is a long established firm of solicitors based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Our lawyers advise individuals and businesses based all over the UK. Independent legal directories rate Greene & Greene as one of the best law firms in East Anglia. L...