Monday to Friday - 9.30am until 6.00pm - lunch is 60 minutes and unpaid. Total hours per week: 37.50
The Finance Assistant Apprentice will deliver accurate data input into the finance system and with training and support over time, both internally and externally through study for an AAT qualification, will take on more responsibilities for monthly operational reporting and ad hoc financial analysis.
This apprenticeship should leave the apprentice with a sound commercial understanding of how a business is run and an office works, giving the opportunity to move onto further finance study or into a more operational part of a business.
Main duties include:
- Assisting in the daily tasks of the finance department including accurate processing and recording financial transactions, invoices and payments, ensuring that paperwork is complete, accurate and appropriately filed
- Over time take on additional financial tasks related to month end reporting such as reconciliations, preparation for monthly Operations and Board meeting and ad-hoc queries
- The role is expected to help us develop and improve financial systems whilst maintaining a culture of financial integrity
- Being the first point of contact for our clients by answering phones, managing post and welcoming them into the business
- Supporting the Practice though booking of travel and accommodation, supporting meeting preparation and ordering stationery and kitchen supplies
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/07/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Hudson Architects
We are a multi-award winning, high successful contemporary Architects practice. Take a look at our stunning designs & talented people's profiles.