Applications for this role are now closed.
About the employer
Double Take is newly opened Aveda approved salon set in a small market town of Hadleigh, close to shops, banks, a library and local schools. The salon is family run consisting of mum and two daughters. We have 4 styling stations which will eventually be filled by barber and our new apprentice.
We are a very upbeat friendly/caring salon. Our Director Stylist has 10 years experience in the industry, she started as an apprentice herself before becoming a mum of twins and working part time for similar salons. She has a passion to teach and enjoys helping others learn the trade. The other owner, is a local business lady, that has strived to achieve a good working environment for women.
SUFFOLK NEW COLLEGE
Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 6pm. Total hours per week: 35.00
At least 4 GCSE's grade A*-D/9-3 or equivalent
To undertake all duties required in a busy hair salon:
- To assist with reception duties being the first point of contact including helpdesk enquiries
- To assist with answering the phone and ensuring messages are e-mailed/passed to relevant person
- To assist all hair stylists in their day to day activities e.g. shampooing, blow drying etc.
- Bringing refreshments to clients
- General cleaning, including sweeping/cleaning floor, washing up cups/glasses
- Carrying out practical training once shown
- Learning the Aveda way, and implementing the Aveda rituals once training has been given via the hairstylists on site and at the Aveda Academy if desired
- Generally assisting our clientele
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/08/2020
£146.25 per week
This job is located in Hadleigh, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.