Avena Group are a team of experts who take a refreshing approach to document shredding and the destruction of clothing and IT media safeguarding you against data breaches, fines, and identity theft. Our business is about protection. Protecting you, your business & your clients.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join us as an Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive (ISE) is responsible for selling new contracts to the SME Market (up to 150 office staff opportunities). We are looking for people that have very little/no experience in sales or business at all. On successful completion of the interview process you will be inducted into a training academy. The first 9 months will consist of reduced sales targets and regular one on one coaching to ensure success.
About the role
- Assist in the development of the business plans for the region, with a focus on profitable growth, including changes in business direction, long term objective setting, Sales and Marketing strategies, policies, processes, and standards, as required.
- In collaboration with the region/ branch Sales Supervisory and Management Team, identify the Market (sales and profits) potential of each geographic location in the region
- Develop and obtain agreement to a quarterly sales plan, to ensure achievement of the growth of the customer base in a specific area
- Maintain Avena’s values, policies, standards, and practices
- Provide updates to their manager with respect to their performance
- Champion cross-functional cooperation to ensure a positive working environment.
Hours of work
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Computer Literate, proficient with Microsoft office suite software.
- Preferably no sales experience or very little work experience.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for winning.
- Conscientious about integrity, credibility, social responsibility, and respect.
- Acts with courage
- Innovative and creative problem solving and negotiating capabilities.
- Must be qualified to work in the UK and have a clean criminal records check
How to apply
If you are prepared for an exciting opportunity and the rewards that come with it email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/12/2020
£18500 basic. Realistic 1st year earnings £45000+
This job is located in Watton, Norfolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.