Do you love technology and have a passion for delivering great customer service? If so, apply now to become a Kia Genius at EMG Kia Thetford.
We are one of the fastest-growing automotive brands in the UK with one of the widest ranges of Eco cars. We believe that movement inspires ideas, which is why we create the space for customers to get inspired and more time to bring their ideas to life. Innovation and design are accordingly at the heart of our vehicles, providing a safe, efficient, and enjoyable driving experience.
We are a franchise dealership for new & used Kia’s including Kia Servicing. EMG is one of the largest groups across East Anglia with 10 sites which include 3 other Kia Sites. As a company we believe in promoting from within, helping empower people and supporting them in roles where they can excel. We are also lucky enough to have a long-standing independent owner to give job security. We believe our team is one of the best in the business. Each member of staff at EMG is dedicated to providing an exceptional level of customer service and will go the extra mile to ensure our customers drive away completely satisfied. It’s this standard of care – as well as the loyalty of our valued customers – that has led to our continued success.
With your passion for new products, technology, and customer service, you will play a key role within the dealership, becoming recognised as an expert who is proud to be a Genius. You will enhance the customer experience by sharing your knowledge of products/technologies. It’s not a ‘sales’ role - instead, you’ll work with the customer to help them select the vehicle that meets their needs.
As a Kia Genius, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing an engaging, warm first point of contact for customers, whether that’s in the showroom or when responding to digital enquiries.
- Listening to customers to understand their needs, questions, and aspirations.
- Promoting the brand, products, and technologies, sharing information, features and benefits in a friendly, understandable way.
- Advise customers on Eco car ownership including EV grants, charging options and regenerative braking.
- Supporting off-site events, acting as an ambassador for your dealership and the brand.
- Supporting your knowledge and development through ongoing online and classroom-based training.
- Completing product presentations, test-drives and vehicle handovers, enhancing the customer experience at every point of contact.
- We are looking for a Kia Genius who has the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum grade C/4 in GCSE (or equivalent) English and Mathematics.
- A demonstrable passion for technology, with an interest in gadgets, IT and a good understanding of websites, smartphones, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to work varied hours throughout the week.
As a Kia Genius, you will receive a starting salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn an annual bonus of up to £3,000. There’s the potential to receive a company car and subsidised cars for family members after successful completion of probation.
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/06/2021
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
How to Apply
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...