Kickstart Scheme Jobs
If you’re a young person aged 16-24 and you’re interested in applying for a Kickstart Scheme vacancy, in order to be eligible, you’ll need to be claiming Universal Credit. To check your full eligibility and find out how to apply please send your Jobcentre work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode you are interested in.
Warehouse Operative / Electronics Production Technician
Due to increased production requirements the need has arisen for a warehouse operative to join our team at GeoAcoustics Ltd in Great Yarmouth.
You will be expected to work and gain experience in all aspects of the Companies’ warehouse activities including;
- Packing finished products ready for despatch to customers
- Checking and booking in all deliveries from customers and suppliers
- Sorting and placing raw material to rack/shelves
- Performing warehouse inventory controls and update the MRP system accordingly
- Stock counting and location checks. Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse
- Ensuring strict health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
There's a possibility for the right candidate to move into training for electronics production and a possible apprenticeship. There would also be training for the forklift truck.
How to apply
This is a vacancy offered under the government's Kiskstart Scheme. To check your full eligibility and apply, please send your Jobcentre work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode:
- Warehouse Operative / Electronics Production Technician
- GeoAcoustics Ltd
- NR31 0NQ
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/09/2021
This job is located in Great Yarmouth, NR31 0NQ
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...