icanbea... is working with the DWP and Jobcentre Plus in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire to show you Kickstart Scheme job opportunities in your area.
Remember - If you’re a young person aged 16-24 and you’re interested in applying for a Kickstart Scheme vacancy, in order to be eligible, you’ll need to be claiming Universal Credit. To check your full eligibility and find out how to apply please send your Jobcentre work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode of the vacancy you are interested in..
- To search all Kickstart opportunities use this link to access the full list. *These pages have a search bar and filter at the top. Filter offers postcode search*
- To search KS opportunities in specific areas, visit the pages below:
- Coastal (Jobcentre Plus: Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Beccles, Leiston)
- North Norfolk (Jobcentre Plus: North Walsham, Cromer, Fakenham)
- Norwich (Jobcentre Plus: Norwich)
- West & South Norfolk (Jobcentre Plus: Kings Lynn, Dereham, Thetford, Diss)
- West Suffolk (Jobcentre Plus: Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Mildenhall, Newmarket, Stowmarket, Sudbury)
- South Suffolk (Jobcentre Plus: Ipswich, Felixstowe, Woodbridge)
- Cambridgeshire (Jobcentre Plus: Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Ely and Wisbech)
- If you'd like to find out a little bit more about kickstart first, start here: https://www.icanbea.org.uk/app/explore/sectors/kickstart-scheme-jobs-127/
WANT A KICKSTART?
The Kickstart Scheme is a 6 month paid job with a local employer, funded by the Government. It provides a fully funded job opportunity for young people to gain experience of working in some of Britain’s most exciting companies.
Am I eligible for Kickstart?
Jobs from the Kickstart Scheme are open to 16–24-year-olds, who are claiming Universal Credit, and are at risk of long-term unemployment. If you have a Work Coach talk to them about the Kickstart Scheme and find out whether it’s right for you.
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...