37 hpw, although we consider part time and job share requests for all our vacancies.
Are you looking for that first step on the Learning and Development or HR career ladder?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy, friendly head office team supporting the Learning and Development and Human Resources functions. The role will be mainly office based but may require travel to other Leading Lives sites to attend meetings and support colleagues.
Leading Lives is an employee-owned co-operative providing high-quality social care support for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs, both in the home and in the community across Suffolk and neighbouring counties. Our aim is to enable people to live full, active lives in their own communities and support them to lead the life they choose.
This is a busy and varied administrative support role, responsibilities include:
- Providing efficient day-to-day administrative support for the Learning and Development Co-ordinator and HR Adviser
- Answering the telephone and responding to queries
- Data input and compiling reports / spreadsheets from L&D and HR systems
- Drafting internal and external communications e.g. letters, emails, documents, promotional literature or presentations
- Day-to-day management of the training booking system, amending courses, booking venues and co-ordinating trainers, validating training
- Editing courses using PowerPoint and an online learning platform
- Applying for funding and ensuring the funding guidelines are met
- Monitoring the Apprenticeship Levy and learners currently on programme
- Working flexibly with HR team colleagues to provide administrative support across both teams.
Who we are looking for:
- A sound knowledge of IT e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and good writing skills is essential
- You will need to be able to communicate on all levels, with excellent attention to detail
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task and reprioritise throughout the day
- An understanding and respect of data protection and confidentiality
- To work well under pressure and able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
* plus excellent benefits.
Should you have any questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Williams on (01473) 406776.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter via email to: email@example.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/09/2019
£16,000 - £20,000
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Leading Lives
Leading Lives is award winning social enterprise which provides social care support for people in the home and in the community across Suffolk and neighbouring counties. As a not for profit business we reinvest any surplus back into services for our customers...