Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Dec 2020
Maths and English grade C/4, above or equivalent desirable but not essential.
The apprentice will support the team in:
- Dealing with tenant and client enquiries
- Dealing with maintenance contractors
- Building and maintaining our lettings and management client databases
- Marketing lettings properties in traditional and non-traditional ways
- Converting lettings enquiries into completions
- Conducting viewings and inspections
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/12/2020
This job is located in King's Lynn, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About William H Brown
We've been a local estate agents since 1890 when William Henry Brown began trading, offering an auctions and valuation service. Over the years we have continued to grow - we now have 129 offices and we're one of the most established names in the industry.