About the employer
Places for People Leisure manage leisure centres on behalf of Local Authority partners offering affordable activities to help you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. We have recently become a social enterprise as a result of the acquisition by property management and development group Places for People, a not-for-dividend organisation.
30 Hours Shift work. Total hours per week: 30.00
As a lifeguard Apprentice you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of all users at the leisure centre and working towards your Leisure Operations Level 2.
Your role will be varied and you will work across the leisure centre including pool side where you will lifeguarding and ensure the safety of our customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
- Effective communication with other team members
- Equipment setups safely and on time
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/07/2019
This job is located in Felixstowe, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.