We're looking for a Marketing Assistant to join us as part of the Government's Kickstart initiative.
With over 25 years of Marketing Management experience, Sasa's Catherine Bowyer has the extensive knowledge and skills required to support clients' marketing functions.
Every business – from start up to long established – is different. All have a unique history, strengths and weaknesses. The first step is to understand the business. What’s working and what isn’t.
We work together with businesses to identify the obstacles and find solutions. This might involve a short-term strategic project or a longer-term resolution, with Sasa Marketing employed on a retained basis.
General duties include:
- Ensuring the Director makes the best use of their time by dealing with marketing administrative and organisational tasks
- Posting pre-written social media posts on behalf of Sasa Marketing and its clients
- Setting up pre-written e-newsletters using MailChimp or equivalent on behalf of Sasa Marketing and its clients
- Suggesting social media and e-newsletter content ideas and write posts for approval by the Managing Director
- Developing effective relationships with clients and external suppliers
- Co-ordinating projects as required to ensure completion within budget and agreed timeframes
- Diary management and organise meetings
- Answering incoming calls
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- Communicating confidently and effectively both internally and externally
- Maintaining excellent organisational / time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Managing the day to day facilities and supplies at the office
- Using IT applications including Loomly, MailChimp, Facebook Business, Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok if required
- General office duties, as required
- Reinforcing our culture and values at all times
- Other administrative and office duties as required
- Assisting in managing the onboarding process for new clients
- Taking minutes of meetings, both face to face and virtually
- Typing up minutes accurately and promptly
- Running monthly reports for clients
How to apply:
If you’re aged 16-24 and interested in a Kickstart vacancy, you need to be on Universal Credit. To check eligibility and find out how to apply, send your JCP work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode you are interested in. (Marketing Assistant, Sasa Marketing, Stowmarket, IP14 5HG)
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/12/2021
This job is located in Stowmarket, IP14 5HG
About Sasa Marketing
With over 25 years of Marketing Management experience, Catherine Bowyer has the extensive knowledge and skills required to support your marketing function. A background in a range of industries, including charity retailing with The Salvation Army, fin...