Walking into your local department store, space NK, Harrods or Selfridges and seeing a product that you have been a part of project managing from start to finish is incredibly rewarding! Working with small SPA brands and luxurious clients right through to global brands If you love beauty products you will love this role! Supporting the Account Managers with administration and organisation. Contributing to the full Project Management process of taking a new client concept through to launch
Herrco Cosmetics…is an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer, specialising in bespoke product development and formulation. For over two decades, we have been creating some of the most well-known cosmetic products in the UK, and year on year, our formulations are winning increasingly prestigious awards in top cosmetics ceremonies. Manufacturing cosmetics and personal care products: spanning skin care, bath, body, and aromatherapy. Also product development into more niche markets such as mother and baby, sun protection and organics. Herrco is a thriving family business whose company philosophy is firmly rooted in providing flexible innovative solutions for our clients' production criteria.
We are now looking for a talented individual to come and join our team. We recruit people who believe in the things we do, people who are motivated, hardworking, and have a ‘can do, will do attitude'.
• Must live within a 30 minute radius from site
• Previous experience within an manufacturing environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as a part of a team as well as be self-motivated
- Set up and make adjustments of machines/filling lines
- Assemble and pack goods to meet production target rate;
- Adapt to all lines, jobs and speeds required across all the different machinery within the business;
- Communicate your knowledge and show your skills to all new and existing team members; by applying various skills across lines such as application of caps, labelling, collating bottles on and off lines, batch coding, assembly of decorative cartons, shrink wrapping and tamper label application.
- Perform on line quality control checks
o Complete all quality control paperwork
o Verify rejects from line and daily reporting of production output
- Complete all packing lists and paperwork in full within the time frame required.
- Assist the Team Leader with:
o Interpret specifications and job orders to workers.
o Achieve optimum line output and line efficiencies.
o Ensure assembly of finished goods is to the specification and quality standards.
o Maintain good housekeeping at all times within your area
o Helping in other areas to ensure high standards are maintained
- Communicate with your team leader in order to understand operational targets;
- Communicate any operational shortfalls immediately and directly to your Team Leader and ensure that any equipment faults or failures are highlighted immediately to our on-site engineer.
- Ability to run all areas of the filling operation.
- Adapt to any job given by your superiors;
How to Apply:
Please email HR@herrco.co.uk
The vacancy will be closed when filled.
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/06/2020
This job is located in Halesworth
More Information and How to Apply
Herrco Cosmetics are an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer based in Suffolk, who specialise in bespoke product development and formulation. For over two decades Herrco Cosmetics have been creating some of the most well-known cosmetic products in the UK...