JOB TITLE: Occupational Health Advisor
Role Purpose: To deliver high quality, professional and comprehensive occupational health services, which meet the needs of the diverse range of Gipping OH customers and their employees, achieving excellent customer satisfaction and customer retention.
1. Deliver OH services to the required standard in accordance with GOH procedures, specifications and timescales. Services fall into the main categories of: Health assessments, Health surveillance, Management Referrals; Health and Wellbeing awareness, promotion and training; Drug and Alcohol testing; Immunisations.
2. Take responsibility for ensuring that everything required to deliver the service is in place including equipment, clinical records, travel arrangements, stationery, client contact details and specific. instructions
3. Accurate and full completion of all the correct and necessary health records and service documentation every time in accordance with GOH procedures. This includes digital storage of information within the GOH computer system.
Safe storage, transfer and handling of all personal information including clinical notes to comply with GDPR requirements and GOH procedures.
4. Liaise regularly with the Clinical Services Manager / Service Scheduling and Admin Team Leader regarding availability to work, planning holidays as far in advance as possible and accommodating the requirements of the Company and its customers
5. Proactive, respectful and clear communications whether through digital, verbal or written formats with customers, their employees and GOH colleagues. Provide customers with workable and practicable solutions which progress and resolve cases. Discuss recommendations with customers wherever possible. Maintain high levels of client and business confidentiality abiding by data protection regulations and GOH procedures.
6. Complete revalidation every three years to maintain NMC registration. Maintain clinical skills and knowledge by participating in scheduled training, workshops, conferences and team meetings, reading industry journals, attending OH events and undertaking on-line research.
7. Manage and prioritise own time and activities effectively to ensure client services are delivered through agreed timeframes and the practitioner remains on top of administrative workload.
8. Participate in meetings with Clinical Services Manager and Clinical team meetings to assist in providing clients with a consistent experience and to keep colleagues updated with important developments. Complete action points arising from meetings in a timely manner.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/12/2021
This job is located in Colchester and surrounding area
More Information and How to Apply
About Gipping Occupational Health and Wellbeing
From our base in East Anglia we provide our comprehensive range of Occupational Health and Wellbeing services throughout the Eastern Counties; from Suffolk to Northants and from Lincolnshire to London.