We are delighted to be working exclusively with our client based in Ipswich.
A new and exciting role to join our clients growing team
Position - Processing Assistant
Our client is a leading supplier and have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join Their friendly team in Ipswich.
We are looking for a strong candidate to join our client on a full time basis, 8am - 5pm,
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Goods inwards - checking and booking in deliveries.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Checking orders.
- Goods outwards - liaising with couriers.
- Checking web site orders and processing
- Chasing suppliers
- Always Adhere to the company's operational procedures.
- Work within guidelines of the company code of ethics and business conduct.
- Work with customer facing staff to maximise communication and improve efficiencies within the company to ensure high level of customer service.
- To support the company as required to maximise revenue.
Please submit your full up to date CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Tony Dalliday
Apply with Adecco
The closing date for this job offer is on 05/06/2020
£17,000 to £19,000
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
Yes, this is the “about us” page. But this is really all about you. If you’re looking for a new job or temp work, we can help you get in the door at some incredible companies. No matter where you are, we can help you get where you want to go in your career.