About the employer
The Dodd Group Eastern Ltd are part of a larger organisation (The Dodd Group) with a head office in Telford Shropshire. The Dodd Group Eastern operate a projects division and an FM department. The FM generally working on maintaining MOD facilities and the projects working on medium to large construction sites.
Monday - Friday. Working hours dependant on place of work. Total hours per week: 40.00
Within this role you will learn to plan, select, install, service, commission and maintain all aspects of plumbing and heating systems.
Main duties will include:
- Learning core plumbing systems, including the selection, planning, installation and testing of cold and hot water, central heating, above drainage and rainwater systems
- Commissioning and de-commissioning of systems
- Servicing, maintenance, fault diagnosis, and repair techniques on cold and hot water, central heating, above drainage and rainwater systems
- Learning installation and testing techniques for electrical components and control systems on plumbing and domestic heating systems
- Understanding scientific plumbing, domestic heating and mechanical principles
- Understanding principles of domestic mechanical environmental technology systems
- Principles of fossil fuels (domestic ventilation and fluing arrangements)
- Providing excellent customer services and establishing the needs of colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- Understanding health and safety legislation, and following safe work practices
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/07/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.