About the employer
RT Infrastructure Solutions supply a safe, reliable, multi-skilled workforce and an extensive range of infrastructure services to the UK Rail Industry.
Our commitment to continual development of our people ensures we maintain the highest possible standards. Our mission is to provide outstanding and continually improving quality of service strongly contributing to our clients’ success.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm One hour lunch. Total hours per week: 40.00
Duties will include:
- Assisting RTIS Business Development Manager and Training School with the efficient running of the Sales & Marketing functions.
- Developing new business for RTIS through effective sales and marketing of the Company.
- Ensure company website is updated and fit for purpose and maintain updates in a two-weekly cycle.
- Plan and co-ordinate a sales cycle for existing customers and potential customers.
- Inform and report to Business Development Manager on a weekly basis all leads, enquiries and innovative ideas.
- Assist with developing brochures, literature and marketing material to raise RTIS company profile.
- Collect customer feedback and market research.
- Other general administrative roles such as filing/copying etc.
The closing date for this job offer is on 14/06/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.