Organisation: Suffolk County Council
Place of work: See Advert Details
Salary details: £9.55 ph
Job term: Part or Full Time
Hours: Various Hours Available
Closing date: 17 August 2020 11:30 PM
Home First, Adult and Community Services (ACS), Suffolk County Council.
Home First is our in-house care and reablement support service in the council, which supports the most vulnerable people in Suffolk.
As part of our service, you would help us assist people to regain and maintain their independence, allowing them to remain living in their own homes for longer.
In this role you will:
- create and maintain positive relationships with customers and family carers
- promote health, wellbeing and independence to the customer
- develop the independence of customers through care plans / short term enablement plans
- provide general advice and guidance to customers to help them to make informed choices
- at times, assist customers with dignified and intimate personal care needs
- engage with customers, family carers and others to promote alternative ways to meet and maintain their long-term needs
- promote a range of services to help people live independently and safely at home
- monitor customers progress against care plans and complete records for the ongoing review process
- a variety of working patterns are available
- working either a 6, 8 or 9-day fortnight
- you can work evening and / or weekend working only
- Up to 32 hpw guaranteed, plus additional hours.
- Positions and hours available across Suffolk, so you can work in your local area
We are particularly looking for people who can work in the following areas: Newmarket, Haverhill, Sudbury, Bury and Bury Rural, Eye, Saxmundham, Halesworth, Beccles and Bungay.
Please read the full advert, Job and Person Profile before applying.
For a conversation about the positions we have available, please call the contact from your part of Suffolk:
North Suffolk - Yvonne Blowers or Claire Lambert on (01502) 448709
East/Central Suffolk - Simone Murrell on (01449) 742871
West Suffolk - Rosemary Stebbing, Simone Murrell on (01284) 758561
The closing date for this job offer is on 17/08/2020
This job is located in Newmarket, Haverhill, Sudbury, Bury and Bury Rural, Eye, Saxmundham, Halesworth, Beccles, Bungay, (Suffolk)
How to Apply
About Suffolk County Council
Suffolk County Council is the administrative authority for the county of Suffolk in England. It is run by 75 elected county councillors, representing 63 divisions. The main offices are located in Ipswich, with supporting services located elsewhere across the....