This is an opportunity for someone who would like to share their interests and skills and supporting mature customers with learning difficulties with a range of daytime activities.
The benefits to you as a Volunteer with Leading Lives:
- an opportunity to make a difference to the lives of others and become a valued member of a team
- a chance to add a positive contribution to your local community.
- improved confidence whilst gaining new skills, knowledge and experience.
- an opportunity to meet new people, where you could maybe make new friends
- develop your CV and Leading Lives will provide you with a reference
We are looking for someone who:
- is confident at meeting new people
- has the skills to support others with a range of activities, such as needle work, arts and crafts, gardening and baking
- is kind and friendly
- has an interest in support others to enjoy leisure activities
We have availability on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but particularly in need of support on a Wednesday.
All Leading Lives appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS and barred list checks, in line with statutory Safer Recruitment guidelines.
For further information, please view the Volunteer Role Description, or contact us on 01473 720 488.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/09/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Leading Lives
Leading Lives is award winning social enterprise which provides social care support for people in the home and in the community across Suffolk and neighbouring counties. As a not for profit business we reinvest any surplus back into services for our customers...