Our wonderful team of Volunteers are invaluable in helping us continue to grow and develop as a charity. Whilst we are not dependent on volunteers they do help us push our standards even higher, engage with more people and generally just be the best that we can be!
- It’s fun!
- It’s a chance to do something different
- You get to share your passion for wildlife and conservation
- You get to meet some amazing people
Interested in joining the team? Then here’s what to do:
- Read our Volunteer FAQs
- Check out our current opportunities and read the relevant role description
- Complete and return and expression of interest form
- Even if there isn’t an opportunity listed that seems quite right then fill in a form and our Volunteer Co-ordinator will get in touch and see how we can put your unique skills to use!
- We have a minimum age of 18 years old for volunteering
- Please read the FAQs before applying
By Post: FAO Volunteer Co-ordinator, Banham Zoo, Kenninghall Road, Banham, Norfolk, NR16 2HE
By Email: email@example.com
In order to reduce costs and save paper we prefer to correspond via email so please remember to include email addresses where possible.
How to Apply
About Africa Alive
Set in 100 Suffolk acres, Africa Alive! is home to more than 80 species of animals from around Africa. From humble beginnings as Suffolk Wildlife park, the attraction was rebranded and hugely improved back in 2006 - now boasting specimens such as the fastest...