Applications for this role are now closed.
About Us: School's Out Activities operates from four prestigious school venues across Suffolk and Essex, providing childcare to children aged 4-12 years. Offering 3 different day camps for different ages, all children can find the right course for them! Putting on a range of activities including team games, archery, baking, dance, and much much more!
We are recruiting enthusiastic and energetic leaders to work alongside other activity leaders to deliver a range of fun activities for children aged 4-12 years for the Easter holidays and beyond!
Are you looking for a fun and fulfilling job over the school holiday periods?!
Choose the course you want to lead:
Early Explorers (4-16 yrs)
- Deliver a fun week of play, painting, creating, performing, building and exploring – all to aid children in their early years of development!
- Particularly suited to Early Years specialists, primary education trained, nursery workers, play leaders and under grad students.
Desirable skills include: basic arts & crafts, baking, performance & game leadership.
Creative Crew (7-12 yrs)
- Energise children to indulge in their creative side.
- Direct stage performances and lead cooking sessions!
- Particularly suited to dance instructors and people who are handy at arts & crafts.
Desirable skills include cooking skills, games leader, choreography etc.
Adrenaline Adventure (7-12 yrs)
- Deliver an action-packed week jammed full of 30+ team, sporting and adventurous activities!
- Particularly suited to sports leaders, coaches and people with a background in PE – driven, proactive and confident.
Desirable skills include sports hall and behaviour management, leadership, and sports knowledge.
- 18 years or older
- Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS check
- Some childcare experience is desirable
How to apply
Please complete an application form via our website - https://www.schoolsoutactivities.co.uk/work-for-us/
The closing date for this job offer is on 12/07/2021
£285 - £387 per week depending on age
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.