Work Experience - Education / Schooling Resources
A non-exhaustive list that might help those affected by school closures.*
Work Experience (Virtual)
- Resources for gaining an insight into workplaces
- Including: Speakers for Schools, Learning in Lockdown, Virtual Tours, Barclays Life Skills
- For: Students, Year 10, 11, 12, 13
- Virtual Work Experience (Speakers for Schools)
- Virtual Work Experience (VWEX) programme to address the need for high quality work experience, in communities which often have a disconnect between the aspirations of young people, and the presence of outstanding employers.
- Virtual Work Experience: Freeformers (Barclays Life Skills)
- Virtual Work Experience gives you a unique opportunity to see the inner workings of Freeformers, a ‘digital transformation’ agency, and actively work with different departments on one exciting project, helping them solve problems and complete real-life tasks.
- Employer Virtual Tours
- icanbea's 360-degree tours of Suffolk employers
*None of the resources on this page are owned, hosted, produced by or monitored by icanbea. All resources mentioned are provided in good faith as general recommendations for online learning. Please exercise the normal caution when accessing online materials (on the Internet and) external to the icanbea platform.