Need help? Right this way...
icanbea... A Guide
Looking for a general guide on what icanbea... is and how it works? Take a look at our new guide! (PDF) - Contains an explanation of the site's main tools and pages - plus hints and tips. You could also try our video guide! This 10 minute video demo showcases the site with audio narration. Ideal for students and teachers either just watching or following along on computers / devices.
Q) Is there an app version of icanbea... for mobiles?
TERMS, CONDITIONS & PRIVACY
Q) Where can I view the terms and conditions for using the site, and the Privacy Statement?
A) You can view them here. (They're also available to view when signing up)
NOTIFICATIONS & ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Q) How can I change how I receive notifications?
- You can change the type of content (and therefor, alerts) delivered to your 'My Feed' page on the platform by changing your liked Industries, Sectors, Organisations, Job Roles and Posts on your 'My Page'.
- You can switch off email notifications from icanbea... by signing into your account and going to Explore > Account Settings > Notify by Email...
- You can switch off push notifications from the icanbea... app by adjusting the settings for icanbea... on your mobile device. Please refer to your device's instruction manual on how to enable or disable push notifications for apps on your mobile device.
Q) How do I edit or delete my account?
- You can edit your details by signing in and going to Explore > Account Settings
- You can instruct us to delete your account by getting in contact with us via our contact form, emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 01379 650041
ORGANISATIONS - POSTING AND EDITING YOUR PROFILE
Q) How do I make a post to my organisation's page or edit the profile?
A) Fist of all, take a look at our quick guide to running your profile, which covers most of the basics. Beyond this, remember: The Edit button is your friend! If you can see the Edit button on the profile (bottom right) then hit that and get started. If you can't see the button or are having issues, get in contact with the team. Detailed instructions for posting can be found here.