Need help? Right this way...
Q) Is there an app version of icanbea... for mobiles?
Q) I Signed Up for the site before it was all new and shiny. How do I log in now?
A) You should be able to log in here using the same email address and password that you registered with before. If not, don't worry - just go to 'Log in' and 'Password Forgotten' and pop in the email address that you used to use to access the site - we'll email a link for you to set a new password. Simples.
If all else fails, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take a look for you.
Q) How do I see an unfiltered list of all the latest jobs, apprenticeships and careers in Suffolk and Norfolk?
A) Just click on 'My Feed' in the menu and change the Filter to 'All Posts' to see the lot, including news and events!
Since you're asking though, you can click here to go there right now!
Don't forget that 'My Feed' defaults to showing you things that you've liked, so why not sign-up or sign-in and start saving your favourite Organisations, Industries and Posts?
TERMS, CONDITIONS & PRIVACY
Q) Where can I view the terms and conditions for using the site, and the Privacy Statement?
A) You can view them here. (They're also available to view when signing up)
NOTIFICATIONS & ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Q) How can I change how I receive notifications?
- You can change the type of content (and therefor, alerts) delivered to your 'My Feed' page on the platform by changing your liked Industries, Sectors, Organisations, Job Roles and Posts on your 'My Page'.
- You can switch off email notifications from icanbea... by signing into your account and going to Explore > Account Settings > Notify by Email...
- You can switch off push notifications from the icanbea... app by adjusting the settings for icanbea... on your mobile device. Please refer to your device's instruction manual on how to enable or disable push notifications for apps on your mobile device.
Q) How do I edit or delete my account?
- You can edit your details by signing in and going to Explore > Account Settings
- You can instruct us to delete your account by getting in contact with us via our contact form, emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 01379 650041
ORGANISATIONS - POSTING AND EDITING YOUR PROFILE
Q) How do I make a post to my organisation's page?
A) The Edit button is your friend. If you can see the Edit button on the profile (bottom right) then hit that and get started. If you can't see the button or are having issues, get in contact with the team. Full instructions can be found here.