Get your organisation on the map!
icanbea… is the online platform that showcases career opportunities directly to young people in the Norfolk & Suffolk region.
- icanbea… is the perfect vehicle for you to highlight what working for your business and in your sector is all about
- icanbea… shows prospective employees what potential careers and job roles exist within your organisation and also highlights the skills and capabilities you're looking for
- icanbea… aims to inspire employees of the future to help fill skills gaps and enable the future growth of the industries in our region
- It's free
We work with local authorities, schools, colleges, other charities and government organisations to promote the site and its contributors' offerings to people looking for jobs and careers - your potential future workforce. Have a look at what we're up to now, on our newsletter.
Read on for more information or to request a profile - please use our contact form.
Just some of the organisations we are already working with!
icanbea… : the benefits
Why not join the many companies that are already using icanbea… by taking a profile page.
Having a profile page will help you to:
- Source your future workforce
- Alert young people when you have an upcoming event, job opportunity, apprenticeship opportunity or other news
- Inspire young people to pursue a career in your sector – debunk any common ‘myths’ about working in your sector and paint the real picture
- Connect with young people across Suffolk and Norfolk to
provide parents, teachers and advisers with information on:
»» The range of opportunities in your sector
»» Details on your business
»» Details of any events, work experience, apprenticeships and vacancies
»» Entry requirements and pathways required to work for your company
- Gain an insight into the amount of young people interested in your sector
- Control your own content with posts and updates reflecting current news, events and opportunities
icanbea… : the features
By contributing to icanbea… with a profile, your organisation helps deliver a locally focused service to young people, by providing:
- Information on sectors and the requirements for a successful career in the sector
- Information on local companies and the opportunities they have to offer
- Profiles of key employers from across the local area
- Profile pages for schools and colleges
- Videos of employees across all sectors
- Job roles directory
- The ability to search for employers by location and sector
- Alerts young people to new opportunities (job vacancies, work experience, apprenticeships, news, events)
- Tools to guide users if they do not have a clear idea of what they wish to do - like our careers wizard
- Mobile Apps for Apple and Android
We work with you to create your profile and then give you access to post your opportunities direct to your page and across the site.